CareerBuilder helps staffing and recruiting firms attract the best talent while providing their candidates with access to the best job opportunities.
Our recruiting and staffing industry partners get access to cutting edge recruitment technology, two decades worth of research on candidate behavior and the most up-to-date industry intelligence – all of which come together to help them understand their clients’ business needs, connect with and place more qualified candidates and maintain a competitive industry edge.
“We’ve seen the number of qualified applicants we receive increase by 400 percent, and our cost per hire is down to $150 per person.”
- Mindy Brown, Branch Manager, Carlisle Staffing, Ltd.
“[We have] gained brand exposure and access to several thousand interested candidates via cutting edge technology including …Talent Network and our Mobile App.”
- Vanessa Permenter, Director Corporate & Commercial Staffing Services, Precision Resource Company
Solutions for Your Staffing Firm’s Needs
- Candidate Sourcing: Fill your open positions faster with the right people using tools and technology built on decades of candidate behavior insight. No one knows candidates better than CareerBuilder.
- Workforce Data: Build your recruitment strategy in just a few clicks. Access the most current, comprehensive labor market data in the nation to find more of the right people for your recruitment spend.
- Software: Get more done in less time with our user-friendly software tools. Our technology attracts and engages the right people to fill your open positions faster from one, simple platform.
CareerBuilder's Staffing & Recruiting Group is proud to partner with organizations that further enrich the value provided to staffing industry clients.
- Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services (ACSESS)
- American Staffing Association (ASA)
- International Confederation of Private Employment Agencies, Ciett
- Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA)
- TechServe Alliance
Connect With Us